Thursday 6 September 2007

DO NOT PASS GO


Proving that I am not some sort of crazy and that I actually very much have my fingers on the Hollywood pulse it turns out Ridley Scott is making a movie version of Monopoly (Page 19 of the current issue of Empire). I have oft joked about this in the past but it seems that maybe I truly am some sort of creative visionary genius. Look for the announcement of James Cameron's attachment to a Furby adaptation any day now. In other ridiculous news the 'My Super Sweet 16 Movie' is on MTV tomorrow night. Yes, a movie based on the 'not at all in touch with reality' TV show. You don't believe me? Go Here. Rowdy Roddy Piper is in it. You know it can't be good. Confusingly enough Hellogoodbye feature. I can definitely see myself watching this at some point. I did watch Cheaper By The Dozen 2.

Hollyoaks was pretty heavy today moving away from comedy anorexia to boring speeches about anorexia. Skins did it much better. Still, to balance all the heaviness possibly the greatest plot development in the history of the show took place... Leo's secret children!! How do they keep coming up with such fresh and exciting ideas?

In other news my brother has gone off to university. This leaves me an only child for the next three and a bit weeks. I think I already have slight only child syndrome. My Dad refused to buy me a horse and I am quite ratty about it.

Peace
Steve

No comments: