Monday 23 June 2008

Boom Boom Boom


Today I sat outside in the sun and shined my shoes. This is the sort of activity that makes me think I might be a man... Of course whilst I type this I am listening to Will Smith's opus 'Wild Wild West' so maybe not. Anyway it is coming to the end, tonight is Grad Ball and finally I am going to be able to live my dream of seeing Venga Boys live and in person. Oh yes that Venga Bus is coming and when you look like that I think Euro Pop or prostitution is your only option. Later in the week I think I'm going to post a list of things that University has taught me. Sort of like that Baz Luhrman novelty song but with at least an element of realism. I've got plans to be drunk most of this week, it will probably more entertaining that way, more spelling mistakes too. Anyway, The Sugababes beckon...

Peace

Steve

No comments: