Thursday 29 January 2009

First & Free Motherfucker

Take that fictional Middle Eastern country! 50 Cent is back in the sequel to 50 Cent: Bulletproof (How did I miss that one?!) killing terrorists in quite a haphazard manner. You can play as 50 or one of the far less popular members of G-Unit (But why would you ever do that?). As you can see 50 loves swearing and handing out gunishment. Wonderful stuff.

I think there's potential to this idea. You could have Pete Doherty: Smackdown, R.Kelly: Out of the Closet (I think a puzzle based RPG would be a cracking way to go with this one) or maybe Katie Perry: I Want To Kiss A Girl where you control Katie in a fictional quest for vagina. As usual video games companies please leave your details in the comments section and I will get back to you.

Peace

Steve

No comments: