Tuesday 28 April 2009

Baaaad to the Bone


You know how you know if a party is truly rocking? When you have to take a pause from said party to round up all the livestock that has gotten loose. I know I normally blame Tannahill for everything but I knew if I did eventually he would be responsible for something like this. I feel like the boy who cried Tannahill.

The podcast is still available from

Here

I've been told that Macs have been having some trouble with downloading the thing. A short term solution I have devised is clicking to download and then cancelling. This will leave a link saying something along the lines 'if download fails to start then click here'. You will then want to ctrl click on this and select to 'Open with I-Tunes'. This will stream the podcast rather than download it. I'm still working on a way for you to download and keep it like a secret dream wrapped in a blanket.

So far we have had over 50 downloads but we are greedy and want more, more more! Tell your friends, tell your enemies, tell random people in the street. Spread the word and please let me know what you think!

Peace

Steve

No comments: