Tuesday 5 May 2009

Arrrrrgh My Face!


The new issue of Gallery is out including Wolverine gutting a movie pirate as illustrated by the talented and less attractive than his older brother Chris Lawrence. Pick it up at any local outlet or read it here.

As you might expect I talk lengthily about Wolvie. I have now seen the film and whilst I found myself enjoying it I did feel that it fell into many of the traps I outlined in my article. Notably too many characters for a supposed solo film meaning not enough screen time for any of them... In particular Ryan Reynolds' Deadpool. Still, apparent there is an after credit ending suggesting the Merc with a Mouth might be spun out into his own flick. I'll be first in line.

Oh and did I mention podcast still available below.

Peace

Steve

No comments: