Wednesday 5 August 2009

Jiggy Jiggy Jiggy



It's another month and another new issue of Gallery. Check it out as always here. This month I totally have a boner for the new Tarantino flick and present my ultimate movie playlist. Of course it features Wild Wild West by Sir Will Smith a song that is by some margin more entertaining than the film it was 'inspired' by. It got me thinking. Obviously Will Smith is the greatest actor of his generation but few remember he is also the greatest musician of his generation too. In the past couple of years he has dialed back the music greatness refusing to soundtrack the films he headlines. Think how much better Ali, I Am Legend or Seven Pounds could have been if Will got jiggy with them. How about it Big Willy? We could even release Director's Cuts with the music in. Hit me back.

Peace

Steve

No comments: