Tuesday 2 September 2008

Sale!


Well it looks like Man City are buying everything these days. Abu Dhabai Group if you are interested in getting your hands on a rarely updated personal / pop culture blog then drop me a line. I'm thinking like £20 million? It's only half a Robinho and he can barely speak English let alone write scathing reviews of terrible movies and television shows in the language.

Do you watch 30 Rock? You should. At the moment I am alternating between Season 2 of the show and episodes of The US Office Season 3 with the commentary on. Good Times. Last night I watched 'Lars And The Real Girl' which is definitely the best movie about a guy who is deluded into thinking his blow up sex doll is a real person that I have ever seen.

Tomorrow... Exciting news!!!!

Peace

Steve

No comments: