Sunday 29 March 2009

End In Dreams


Anyone up for a robot apocalypse?

The past couple of nights I have had some strange and vivid dreams. I can't go into too much detail but they involved Universal Studios, sheep, mysterious test labs and a playful puppy. I don't know what it is. When I came in after my work meal / drinks on Friday I was apparently babbling about some sort of judgement. If some sort of time travelling prophet of the apocalypse came to warn me about a catastrophic day of judgement that only my actions could prevent then I am truly sorry. Actually I guess if that was the case then I owe everyone some sort of apology. But then again if we're all about to die a fiery death then there won't really be anyone around to blame me. I guess it all works out in the end.

Peace

Steve


No comments: