Thursday 5 March 2009

You're trapped in here with me


I am really very excited about going to see Watchmen tomorrow. If you want to know why you should be excited check out my article in this month's issue of Gallery. For free in all good places or available online here. Pages 55 and 56. I'm also delighted that I managed to get the phrase 'munching the proverbial rug' into the article. If you fancy exploring the rest of the issue there's plenty of stuff about getting married in Jersey. Do I hear wedding bells? I hope so, otherwise that ringing sound is a bit confusing.

The pic is from the episode of The Simpsons Alan Moore guest starred in. Though Alan might not be into it I would totally read / watch Watchmen Babies.

'My name is Ozymandias, king of kings: Look on my works, ye Mighty, and despair!'

Peace

Steve

No comments: