Wednesday 18 August 2010

Igneous Cat Toilet

If there's one thing that is sure to bring joy to the heart it's the image of a cat drinking from the toilet. Nic didn't believe me when I told her he did this but we can see here who was proven correct (NOTE: The answer is me.)

Is a cat drinking out the toilet the type of thing you're likely to see in the first issue of 'IGNEOUS Magazine' launching this October? I'm not sure. You best join the group HERE so you can be the first to know the definitive answer.

In case you're confused by this collection of sentences I will be contributing to the first issue of the magazine put together by the luscious Mr. Elliott White and the alliterative Professor. James Jackson. Have no fear Gallery fans I'm still there too, this is just some extra fun stuff.

Peace,

Steve

No comments: