Monday 30 August 2010

You Can't Take It With You



Happy Bank Holiday everyone. Whether you've been at a Music Festival watching the bands that defined my teenage years (I can't believe I missed Blink 182) or down the Portuguese Food Fair I hope you've had a good one.

Today we were conversing about death and taxidermy (I'm very dark) and an interesting point came up. Is it possible to leave something in your will to a famous public figure? For example, if someone was a huge Flo-Rida fan could they leave their fortune to Flo so he could use it to continue to put out hit records? You would of course have to be careful with Flo. He loves giant watches and unless you were very specific he might just spend all your earthly goods on acquiring yet another giant watch.

Seriously if anyone knows the answer to this question then hit me up in the comments or on Facebook. I am very keen to leave everything I own to a Hip-Hop star with more money than sense.

Peace,

Steve

No comments: