Friday 20 April 2007

Drugs Kill


Last night Tannas, Matt and I met London's worst MC. I don't really know what he was doing in Liberation Square at 2 in the morning but he proved his ineptitude several times over by not being able to rhyme anything. Literally he would say a line, stall and then make some sort of noise. Eventually we escaped. In related news my credibility took another blow as me and Foxy nailed Blazin Squad - Crossroads on karaoke. I don't know why they needed twelve of them.

Tonight Shane, Tannas and I watched Return Of The Living Dead 5: Rave From The Grave on his super sweet TV. For a movie with no story, special effects, character development and a complete absence of anything even close to logic it was actually kind of entertaining. It also has a very very clear anti-drugs message. If you take drugs you will turn into a zombie and then be destroyed by missiles. Oh and don't worry if you havn't seen the first four, even if you had I don't think you'd completely understand what's going on. I don't even think the people who made it know. (Also look for the fat balding middle aged man in the high school football team)

Peace

Steve

No comments: