Tuesday 21 September 2010

Oral Action



Who would have thought that titling a blog 'A Satisfying Erection' could lead to a big increase in readers? I think I will endeavor to title things in as sexy a manner as possible in the future. Instead of 'Fantasy Football Update' I'll have 'Hot Teen Fantasy Football Update.' Though I may have to justify this by putting a hot teen in my team which goes against the very principles of my management philosophy (Hot teens are more likely to be subjected to resting by their management than hot adults). Why is everyone hot all of a sudden?

Anyhow, I went to the dentist today. £95 for a routine check-up and clean. It almost felt as if the dentist was rubbing it in when he was telling me about the four day golfing holiday in Mallorca he was off on tomorrow. At least I wasn't tricked into getting unnecessary cosmetic surgery and it'll be at least another couple of months before I have to put myself through it all again.

Peace,

Steve

NOTE: The poster featured in the post is for the black horror comedy 'Teeth'. I haven't seen the poster before as in the UK I think it was marketed more as a psychological horror. I think this is definitely a more amusing way to go.

No comments: